Tuesday, 22 November 2011

I SHOULD FEEL WHAT? HAPPY? SAD OR MAKE NOTHING NEVER HAPPEN?



: DEAR BLOG :
    Yesterday,everything is just the same like everyday -

People  Talk,Laughing,Crying,Fighting.  
  
Just only me that feel everything is gonna be over -

I just lose my I just lose my BFFOREVER. NOW what should i do? The most
PRECIOUS to me also gone and its been 2 years already - 

I always hope and prays that I can see HER again - 

What a miracle? Her friends found me at FACEBOOK and tell me that SHE also searching and still like me and love me same like old days - 

Hehe .. i don't know what i feel that time? sucks or what?
then I ask her number for the old friends .. huh! what i can think? that she maybe got new bf?

Later,I try sending text to her and she call me then I ask her number form the old friends .. huh! what i can think? that she maybe got new Boyfriend?
Later,I try sending text to her and she call me "STUPID"for 1st reply  ..

OuchhhH !
What the fuck!
 

Hahahaha!! But Today,when she knows that me who sending that text,she tell me everything about her feeling .. I'm feel guilty and happy.

Honestly i really happy but sometimes still err.. How to explain it? XD
but now,what i want is to make her happy until the end -

I make this PROMISE long time ago -
these days i gonna try to keep my promise that i will take care of her 
(I LOVE YOU ANNA) FOREVER!!!!
ALWAYS BE WITH YOU NOW AND FOREVER!
NOW AND FOREVER!

No comments:

Copyright Awangku Mahrifful Hafiz @ AnÐox Zåi